Are You Ready to
STOP SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
Trying to figure out what to do first?
I Want to PERSONALLY Work With You to Stop the Overwhelm, Develop a Strategy, Build Your Board, and Start You Down the Road to Nonprofit Success.
I designed this 8-Week Nonprofit Intensive for people that are:
- Fired-up with passion (aka 'passionary') for the cause they want to move forward.
- The people that have the large vision of how the world will be different when they accomplish what they set-out to change.
- The people that give tirelessly of themselves because the need to help others is greater than just making money for themselves.
I commend you and the good work that you are doing to fill the gaps in your community.
However, in order for you to do your work for a long time and be sustainable, you need foundational tools and a plan of action to get you from a startup organization to a successful, sustainable, valued resource in your community.
I have created 8 modules for what I feel are the foundational steps to get you going in the right direction for success. (Be certain that there are many more than 8, but these 8 will get you launched in the right direction!)
At the end of the 8 Weeks You Will Have:
- Branding Style Guidebook
- Precise Clarity Around Your Mission and Purpose
- A System that Organizes Your Work and Time
- A Team of Superheroes Helping You
- A Success Mindset
- Structure to Design a Professional Looking Website
- A Planned Fundraiser to Kick-Off Your Nonprofit
- A Workable Idea for a Sustainable Revenue Stream
*** This 8-Week Intensive is not for everyone.
Candidates should have:
- Perseverance to go after your dream.
- Emotional support at home from your family, friends, colleagues.
- Time to attend the 90-minute live, online class taught by me. * (Tuesdays 8pm ET)
- And, the 40-minute FaceBook live guest Q&A* (Thursdays Noon ET)
- The time to commit to getting all homework/tasks completed each week
- Be open to constructive criticism, feedback, suggestions, and thinking outside of the 'box.'
- Be willing to share feedback and give support to the other group members.
This is a true working group.
The goal is to make things happen.
I want to see you succeed so you can help more of the constituents in the community you serve.
I want you to be a role model for other startup nonprofits.
I am looking forward to being your coach and mentor.
* All classes are recorded to watch later.